These presloped and waterproof shower bases come with an integrated linear drain channel and wedi Click and Seal™ drain unit. You can select one of our linear wedi Premium drain cover options to fit the preferred design.
- Riolito® base: single piece base featuring a 4 way slope design and level perimeter for safe recessing into a subfloor construction.
- Riolito® Modular base: consists of two components- line drain module and extension module, featuring a one way slope with close to wall drain placement.
Here is how you select the right shower base size to fit the job in most cases:
Determine the distance between the center of the 2 inch pipe in the subfloor to all framed walls and where you plan to have the inside of a wedi curb (as if it were another framed wall). Next, take note of the longest dimension of the two distances measured along each axis (east/west and north/south.)
You will need to select a shower base that covers twice the length of the longest dimensions along each axis. This will ensure that the shower base will cover the entire shower area and, if needed, can be trimmed on site to position the integrated wedi drain over the 2-inch wastepipe in the subfloor.
This method of calculating the correct shower base works for square and rectangular spaces with a mostly centered drain location. Where drains are very close to a wall, one of our off-center drain bases should be used if possible. Refer to our Technical Drawings section to select the correct base that covers your shower dimensions, and will properly align the integrated wedi drain with the floor drain pipe.
Fundo Riolito Installation
Installation Manual, Requirements/Limitations and Warranty
- Riolito Modular Installation Manual – Download Here
- Riolito Installation Manual – Download Here
- Riolito Channel Frame Installation Manual – Download Here
- Linear Channel Cover Assembly Instructions – Download Here
- Fundo Linear Tileable Drain Cover Assembly Instructions – Download Here
- Extensions Installation Manual – Download Here
- Warranty – Download Here
- Limitations – Download Here
Product Approvals & Certification
City of New York, MEA 912-52-SM
Fundo Shower Systems & Building Panels: ICC PMG 1189 (for USA & Canada) – Download Here
Meets all applicable ANSI/ISO Standards incl. ANSI 118.10 and IAPMO PS106
TCNA handbook recognized for wall, floor, countertop, & more applications
City of Los Angeles Approval M-100017
BBA (British Board of Agrement)
DIN EN ISO 9001
Diverse State Approvals
SAI Global Watermark Certified (Australia & New Zealand)
Codemark Certified (Australia & New Zealand)
Technical Performance Data
For product retail pricing, please see our Illustrated Retail Price List (USA or CA), available in the downloads section below.
Step 1 Complete!
You’ve chosen your shower base, now choose your building panels!
Downloads most relevant to this product page are displayed automatically. If you would like to view other downloads for other products, you may sort by category (Product name & language) or tags (Specific type of file).
Should the file you’re looking for not be listed, please email email@example.com for assistance.